Bleach Worldz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Neek; Overflow Modsoul and Ruler of Hueco Mundo
Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:21 am by Chaos

» 2nd Form, ..... Chaos
Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:59 pm by Chaos

» Kaine Kiyozu's Challenge to Caligo
Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:14 pm by KaineKiyozu

» My Character Profile ....Chaos
Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:12 pm by Chaos

» Adminstrative Fight (Meteor ONLY)
Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:01 am by Chaos

» Mygetsu's Residency
Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 11:23 am by Chaos

» OHWHATTHE?!?!?!
Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:23 pm by KaineKiyozu

» Caligo's Main Spell
Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:30 am by Chaos

» Caligo Residency
Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:51 am by Caligo

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open)   Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:27 pm

The night sky was brightly alit with all the colors of signs and the noises of the people below. The wind was blowing lightly enough for the scents of hollows to bring about the excitement of their purification. It was a good night ti hunt for hollow, and it seemed some powerful ones had come at that for the blade in Chaos's hand was glwoing and crackling as if in excitement as well and with a big grin on his face he jumped down unto the pavement and sprinted on passed all the people, he was not wearing his faux body today so no normal human was able to see him or even tell her was there.
"Let me hope they present a challenge."
He began to make his ascend up the buildings again, and in the distance he could see the hollows, 6 of them all in a circle around a group of people running and fighting at a sale, poor saps. Chaos jumps down and pulls his blade from is sheathe, and swung it down upon the first hollow. The creature was cut clean in half, but it did not know it until both of its halves fell in opposite directions. The other hollows looked behind them surprised at the newcomer.
"How dare you, you shinigami."
That was it they said THE word, the one words you did not want to compare Chaos to. Chaos walked up to the one that said that, his aura swirling about hi menacingly, his face darkened.
"Never mention Shinigami in my presence, or I will ravage your soul instead of purification, Hollow. Those fools do not realise power when they see it right in front of them."
The hollow stepped back as did the others, Chaos slashed the hollow into four without even flinching. The other were frightened, too frightened to even move, even as the rest were cut into ribbons by Chaos's mighty blade. The night was still young and now because of one unfortunate hollow Chaos was out for blood.
"Hehe, no challenge at all, isn't there anyone strong enough to present a challenge."
He bellowed out at the top of his lungs, he was aching for a fight, anyone would do, as long as they gave him more of a fight then a hollow.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachworldz.forumotion.com
MeteorFreakCentral

MeteorFreakCentral

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open)   Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Mygetsu ports to the world of the living as he has done many times before. He notices the six hollows off in the distance and decides to go and investigate. As he got closer he saw Chaos destroy the first hollow.
"Who is that Zareeth?"
"He looks to be quite powerful!"

Then he saw a bright aura surround Chaos and heard him cry out, and slay the next hollow.
"Very powerful!"
He approached the site where the battle was being waged and ran up behind Chaos without making a sound, and leaping up onto his head and sitting on it (Indian Style). Mygetsu looked down towards Chaos.
"Hello. You're good! Are you going to kill the rest?"
No reply came, but a look of disgust was appearant on Chaos's face.
"You're boring!"
"Hey Zareeth! Did you see that episode of Bleach on television last night? It was pretty good but those types of things could never really happen in real life right? I mean that would be CRAZY!!!!!"
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
KaineKiyozu

KaineKiyozu

PostSubject: ...   Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Kaine Kiyozu was a new bounto, fresh and new. He was walking through the World of the Living, in search of his old master, Zeiya.

Kaine stopped abruptly when he felt the presence of many hollow. He also felt two extremely strong adversaries, or allies, depending on who, and what race they were.

{Be cautious Kaine...}
He heard Gure's soft voice warn him through their spiritual bond.

{I will..} Kaine thought.

He was a few steps away from the building they were on.
Back to top Go down
MeteorFreakCentral

MeteorFreakCentral

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open)   Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Mygetsu suddenly felt a new person approaching the two of them.
"Do you feel that Zareeth? .....Well do you?"
"How about you Chaos? Do you feel it? Of course you do!"
"Someone new is approaching us. I can sense that they are in much need of training. They have recently parted with their master and could use a new one!"
"What do you think Cay? Do you want to train him? Of course not. You are busy fighting the Hollows!
"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Fine then, I shall train him. You stay here!"

Mygetsu jumps off of Chaos's head. Floating down to the ground as soft as a feather would. Maybe even softer.
"What's that Zareeth?!? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!"
"Don't say that about him! You haven't even met him yet!"
"HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!! I will have to remember that one though!"
"That was very good!"

Mygetsu walked a ways toward the being he felt approaching them. Then as he felt he was getting close, he sat down on the ground, cross-legged as always, and began to meditate with Zareeth lying in his lap, waiting for the newcomer to finally approach.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open)   Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:06 pm

"Well well it would seem we do indeed have a newcomer, very well I see you would like a student, well just try not to break him."
Chaos had met Mygetsu before, a couple of times, Mygetsu was a nomad, but if you never needed to find him more than likely he could be seen at Soul Society. Chaos's zanpakuto did not like the guy, KamiNami Ruyjin,Ryujin for short, was a very powerful dragon zanpakuto. Not many people had lived through a fight against Chaos, and fewer who have seen his Shikai.
"Well the night is still young, I will catch you later Mygetsu."
Chaos jumped into the air and went off towards another group of hollow, the farther he went from Mygetsu's position the more stable the shocks from his blade became. The next group of Hollows were no more powerful than the last, Chaos had begun to become restless, his zanpakuto and his inner hollow were both itching for a good fight, but they had yet to find one. He runs to the top of the highest building in all of Tokyo, Mygetsu and the newcomer were really far away now, he could barely feel their presence at all. He wactched as the humans below lived their lives, time sure had changed since he died, so much that he only believed himself to be in a dream, one that he had yet to wake up from.
Just then a portal opens up not far below from where he is standing. A group of lieutenent clas Shinigami were closing in on some hollow to the south, they seemed unaware of Chaos, it was time to change that. He used his Shunpo to get in front of the shinigami, he was grinning ear to ear. The lightning from his blade began to feel as if it was coursing through his body he hated shinigami.
"It appears to be a bad day for you."
The shinigami indeed had not expected to see him, but they knew of him he could see it on their faces, the look of dismay and horror.
"It's Choas RUN."
The middle shinigami sent a hakoudo at Chaos, who didn't even bother dodging, though he did take some damage from it, he could now activate his shikai.
"Bare your fangs, KamiNami Ryujin."
His blade began to glow a bright black and red, as it split into two different blades. The tattoo on the back of his neck began to glow. The energy from his shikai pulsating, his body as the epicenter, the shinigami did not know what got them next for one second the middle one was just standing there and the next Chaos "dissappears" and is behind them now and all they see is their companion's body falling to the ground in a heap. The other two shared a similiar fate, as they too were taken out.

Shikai Release
-100 reiatsu
2x speed

50 reiatsu left
Back to top Go down
https://bleachworldz.forumotion.com
KaineKiyozu

KaineKiyozu

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open)   Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:20 am

Kaine felt the immense spiritual pressure draw closer. The first thing he thought was
{Is he going to kill me?}

Thats when he realized that the other presence, had faded. He wondered what happened to him, if he was killed, or if he just left. He would soon find out. It didn't feel like a battle went on, but he could be wrong.

Kaine, being a curious 17 year old, Went towards the spiritual pressure. Somehow he knew that he wouldn't be harmed if he did. Thats when he felt the evil power of an Inner Hollow. {A Vaizard?} he thought.

He continued to walk, and turned the corner, seeing a man sitting down crosslegged with a Zanpakuto in his lap. It was apparent that he was either a Shinigami, or Vaizard. Kaine absolutely loathed the Shinigami, but Vaizards were tolerable.

Kaine walked up to the Vaizard, and stopped three feet away from him, Keeping distance, just in case he had to fight, or run. He didn't say anything, out of respect, because he knew the vaizard could easily slaughter him.
Back to top Go down
MeteorFreakCentral

MeteorFreakCentral

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open)   Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:25 pm

"Hello young one!"
"Seeking a trainer you are! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I love that show! Don't you Zareeth?"

Mygetsu stands up, zanpakutou in hand and with a blinding swing of his sword, he lashes out at Kaine. But stops just short of his neck.
"You have much to learn young padawan! HEHEHEHE!!!!!!"
"Tell me.... What is your name?"

Before Kaine can even utter a single letter from his mouth, Mygetsu tosses Zareeth up in the air and shouts.
"NO MATTER!!!!!"
He then catches Zareeth and puts him in his sheath with blinding speed.
"For it is now time to go to the place where I shall train you!"
"This place is known to spirits as the training arena."
(located in the "Random and Update Section" of the forum)
"But I call it by another name!"
"ZEKE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!"
"That's the name I made up for it."
"Shut up Zareeth! It was too my Idea! ..... You can't prove that!"
"But enough of my rambling!"
"It is time to go! HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Mygetsu then disappears with a flash. Leaving to go to the training ground. Hours later after the training, Mygetsu returns to search for Chaos. After hours of searching, he finally found him.
"CHAOS!!!!!!!!"
"Buddy, Pal, Friend, Amigo, Zebra, Monkey, Grass, Trees, Pizza!!!!!!"
"Wait...... what was I talking about?"
"Oh yeah! What are you still doing here in the land of the living?"
"What? No. Why? Fine fine fine."
"Zareeth says hi!"
Back to top Go down
KaineKiyozu

KaineKiyozu

PostSubject: Kaine   Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Kaine's jaw dropped. He was utterly shocked and confused. Kaine dissapeared, as he was taken to the place that Mygetsu went to.

Kaine learned to teleport from world to world with ease from Zeiya.

Kaine froze when he realized where he was. He had a dream of this place a few days ago. It was exactly how he imagined it. He saw Mygetsu, and walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open)   Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling Like Kicking Some Butt (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Worldz :: Human World :: Asia RP-
Jump to: